GravityZone Patch Management
GravityZone Patch Management add-on module enables organizations to keep operating systems and software applications up to date and provides a comprehensive view on the patch status across the entire Windows install base. The patching module delivers updates for the entire fleet of workstations, physical servers or virtual servers.
The GravityZone Patch Management module includes several features, such as on-demand / scheduled patch scanning, automatic / manual patching or missing patch reporting.
Features of GravityZone Patch Management:
- Patch Caching: Low impact on network traffic thanks to patches distribution from the relay.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Patch physical and virtual Windows servers, Golden images, your Windows workstations, and third-party apps.
- Automatic & On-Demand Patching: Highly Flexible process allows performing scheduled scanning for missing patches, different scheduling for security and non-security.
- Reporting and Notifications: Fully visibility and control on endpoint status from the perspective of installed /missing /failed patches.
- Integrated, Centralized Management: GravityZone is now a single unified Endpoint Security Platform, not only for protecting your endpoints from advanced attacks but also for incident response and patch management.
- Patch Inventory: Provides detailed information centering patches (CVE, BuletinID), quick deployment of missing patches and patch blacklisting-temporary prevent installation of patches that might break workflow.