Sending a vacation notice
A vacation notice informs the sender of an E-Mail that you do not have access to your E-Mails for a specific period of time. You can set the following:
- the subject and text of the vacation notice
- the time frame when the vacation notice is to be sent
How to create and activate a vacation notice:
- Click the System menu icon on the right side of the menu bar. Click the Settings menu item.
- Select the entry E-Mail in the sidebar. Click on Vacation Notice.
- Enter a subject and a text for the vacation notice.
- Specify an interval for sending a vacation notice if there are several E-Mails from the same sender.
- Specify a time frame when the vacation notice is to be sent. Note: Depending on your installation, this option might not be available due to some reasons. In this case, contact your administrator or host.
- Activate the sending of the vacation notice by enabling at least one checkbox below Enabled for the following addresses. To deactivate the vacation notice, disable all checkboxes.
Tip: The vacation notice is entered as E-Mail filter. You can also edit the vacation notice in the E-Mail filter settings.