Harnessing the power of the Internet is vital to an enterprise’s efficiency, and competitiveness. Unsecured Internet access increase an enterprise’s vulnerability to threats like malware, facility abuse, loss of confidential data, cyber-slacking etc. Intricacies of modern web applications hide a wide variety of threats like Ransomware, Phishing attacks, persistent targeted behavior altering attacks. The general workforce of a typical enterprise lacks the security awareness to deal with such risks. Ensuring the preparedness level of individual end-points, and applications used by each user, is extremely difficult by using only end-point security measures.
How it Works
- Registration on the SafeSquid Self-Service Portal is free, and instantly gives you a unique Product Activation Key.
- Use the SafeSquid Self-Service cloud portal to implement your Enterprise CA SSL certificates, and manage your enterprise-specific web-categorization requirements.
- Download the SAB (SafeSquid Appliance Builder) ISO.
- Setup your secure web gateway on any virtualization infrastructure like VMware® or Microsoft® Hyper-V OR transform standard Intel® server hardware into secure web gateway appliance.
- Use the intrinsic WebUI to integrate your SWG to your Directory Services, and policy requirements.
- Configure proxy-aware applications to use SafeSquid Proxy Service, and transparently redirect traffic from other applications to the Proxy Service.
- Accord “Bypass” privileges to senior management to enable them in contributing to building up of
the policy requirements.
- While your Network Layer Firewalls like UTM / NGFW isolate your enterprise network from the Internet, SafeSquid Proxy Service provides the Secure Web Gateway to the underlying web applications
- Add any number of gateway nodes to meet your topological and load requirements.
- Gateway-Level Malware Defence
- Protects users from phishing attacks
- Shields enterprise-wide user privacy
- Restricts upload and download of pornographic content
- Regulates all uploads to protect against loss of confidential data
- Regulates web-site login to curb cyber-slacking
- Regulates use of Internet Applications
- Ensures high-precision role-based web access
- Prevents bandwidth saturation due to unwanted uploads and downloads
- Improves users’ web-experience