Data Loss Prevention
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is the practice of detecting and preventing data breaches, exfiltration, or unwanted destruction of sensitive data. Organizations use DLP to protect and secure their data and comply with regulations.
Causes of Data Leaks
Extrusion by attackers
many cyber attacks have sensitive data as their target. Attackers penetrate the security perimeter using techniques like phishing, malware, or code injection and gain access to sensitive data.
a malicious insider, or an attacker who has compromised a privileged user account, abuses their permissions and attempts to move data outside the organization.
Unintentional or negligent data exposure
many data leaks occur as a result of employees who lose sensitive data in public, provide open Internet access to data, or fail to restrict access per organizational policies.
We provide 3 Features:
- Data Loss Prevention: Data loss prevention protects confidential data from being shared with unauthorized parties. Manage your company data flow easily from one place.
- Insider threat detection: Detect insider threats and early mitigate risk to your sensitive data. A timely reaction is key for efficient protection.
- Regulatory compliance: Easily comply with information protection security acts, and detect and prevent regulatory violations.
Benefits of Data Loss Prevention:
- Tough on threats and data loss
- Easy on users and infrastructure
- Regulatory compliance included
- Available for on-premise or cloud