GOOGLE G-SUITE In-Built Security Proofing
- Current Email Services – Google G-Suite
- Email Security – In bound Email Phishing
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Two Factor Authentication
- Mail Monitoring
GOOGLE G-SUITE – Paid Security Features
DMARC – Stop Email Phishing for Outbound Emails
If you use email, you’ll benefit by incorporating DMARC. When strong security controls are deployed against fraudulent email, delivery is simplified, brand reliability increases and visibility is granted to domain owners on how their domains are being used around the internet.
- Security: Disallow unauthorized use of your email domain to protect people from spam, fraud, and phishing.
- Visibility: Gain visibility into who and what across the Internet is sending email using your email domain.
- Delivery: Use the same modern plumbing that mega companies use to deliver email.
- Identity: Make your email easy to identify across the huge and growing footprint of DMARC – capable receivers.
On-Premise or Cloud Mail Archiving facility should be implemented for all users. Email Archival helps in data retention in case Email gets deleted accidentally or incidentally by a user.
- Data Stored in Archival would be AES 256 BIT Encrypted
- Upto 40% Compressed
- Single Instance
- Support any Mailing services like G-Suite/O365/others
- Archive existing email data from server or pst*
ACCESS CONTROL FOR G-SUITE
- Browser Restriction: Enable user access from a specific browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, Safari
- IP Restriction: Restricts user access from undesignated IP addresses by defining designated IP address
- Login Time Restriction: Enforces users to log on to the domain by pre defining specific days or hours. Eg: Monday to Friday from 8 A.M. to 5 P.M
- Device Restriction: Restricts users from accessing corporate data from any other devices apart from their pre defined device
- Geo-Fencing: Defines a virtual boundary around a real-world geographical area and triggers an alert when user tries to access data from elsewhere
- A WORLD FIRST, THE HUMAN FIREWALL REMEDIATOR
- ONE EMPLOYEE REPORTS, AND OTHERS WHO HAVE THE SAME EMAIL WILL BE PROTECTED!
- ON RECEIPT OF A REPORT, THE PLATFORM CAN REMEDIATE OR MITIGATE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- IN-LINE MESSAGE INSERTED
- MOVE TO PHISHING FOLDER (JUST LIKE THE SPAM FOLDER)
- QUARANTINE THE EMAIL FOR ALL OTHER RECIPIENTS
- PROCESS CAN BE AUTOMATED OR KEPT MANUAL, DEPENDING ON THE PREPAREDNESS OF THE SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTRE (SOC) AND THEIR AVAILABILITY/TIMINGS.
- REMEDIATOR TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE PROFILE OF THE REPORTER, THE URL, THE SENDER DOMAIN, ETC. ALL OF THIS CAN BE RULE BASED ON-DEMAND.
- IN ADDITION TO HANDLING PHISHING, THE HF REMEDIATOR CANE BE USED FOR CURTAILING SPAM THAT MANAGED TO PENETRATE YOUR TECH ENABLED FILTERS AND SOLUTIONS IN PLACE CURRENTLY.