The Ultimate Ethical Hacking Certification – CEH v11
Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v11 will teach you the latest commercial-grade hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
Why CEH v11?
- Cloud Computing.
- Emerging Attack Vectors.
- Malware Reverse Engineering.
- Operation Technology.
- Hacking Web Applications.
- Hacking Challenges On Steriods.
What sets CEH v11 apart from the rest:
- Mapped to NICE 2.0: Protect and Defend (PR) and Analyze (AN) and Securely Provision (SP), helping you to further your career as a Federal Employee.
- Emerging Attack Vectors: A greater focus on 18 attack vectors, including the OWASP Top 10, IoT hacking, Vulnerability Analysis, APT, Fileless Malware, Web API Threats, Webhooks, Web Shell, OT Attacks, Cloud Attacks, AI, ML, and much more!
- Modern Exploit Technologies: Improve your exploit development by learning about existing and new vulnerabilities from the elementary level. Get exposure to the latest technologies, such as OT Technology, Container Technology.
- Thousands of Hacking Techniques, Tricks, and Tools: CEH v11 continues its legacy to introduce you to the latest hacking techniques, such as fileless malware, advanced social engineering practices, and more.