Industry Leading Cross Platform Data Loss Prevention
Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution puts an end to data leaks and data theft while offering control of portable storage devices and ensuring compliance with data protection regulations. It is designed to protect confidential data against insider threats while maintaining productivity and making work more convenient, secure, and enjoyable.
Benefits of Data Loss Prevention
- Easy to install and manage: Endpoint Protector can be up and running in 30 minutes. It is easy to run by both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Predefined compliance profiles: With the predefined data protection policies, it is easy to find regulated data and to ensure compliance requirements of the GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI DSS and more.
- Cross-platform protection: The solution offers the same security features and level of protection for Windows, macOS and Linux computers. It also supports Apple devices with Arm-based M1 processors.
- Detailed reports of user activity: With Endpoint Protector it is possible to track, report and get valuable insights about what sensitive data is being transferred where and by whom.
- Flexible deployment options: Endpoint Protector can be deployed in multiple ways, depending on the needs and existing infrastructure of the company
- Granular policies: Granular access rights for removable devices and peripheral ports, as well as security policies for users, computers, and groups, can be easily defined.
Data Loss Prevention for Enterprises:
In the age of digital transformation and workstream collaboration platforms (WSC), addressing the risks of data loss and noncompliance is a must for enterprises, as the consequences of data breaches include not only hefty fines but legal problems and reputational damages also. Endpoint Protector Enterprise comes with a more effective data security solution on the market, enabling enterprises to continuously identify, monitor, and control the data that they need to protect, wherever they are.
- User remediation: Endpoint Protector Enterprise flavor adds more flexibility to security policies. Through the user remediation feature, end-users are allowed to self-remediate, meaning that after they justificate their activity, the transfer of specific sensitive information is allowed for a defined amount of time.
- Management console: Data loss prevention policies can be easily set for the entire network from Endpoint Protector’s centralized dashboard that offers an enhanced user experience.
- Seamless integration: Our solution offers integration with Active Directory (AD) integration, and Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) technology. Integration with SIEM allows to transfer activity events to a SIEM server for analysis and reporting. With AD large deployments can be simpler.