Team Corporate License Feature Highlights
Designed for Teams with Multiple Users Where Multitasking Is a Must
- Multiple seats, so each user on your team gets a licensed TeamViewer account.
- 3 sessions (aka channels), so at any given time, 3 of your licensed users can each use their own channel to open remote sessions from their computers or mobile devices. Each person can then connect to up to 15 devices, in separate tabs, for productive multitasking.
- Unlimited endpoints, so you can remotely access, support, and control as many attended devices as needed. Attended devices, such as desktop computers, laptops, phones*, or tablets* must have the TeamViewer QuickSupport app installed on them and require another person to accept an incoming remote connection request in order to start a session.
- 500 managed devices, so you can remotely access, support, and control unattended devices, such as servers, point of sale (POS) systems, digital signage, or kiosks. Unattended devices must have the TeamViewer Host app installed on them and do not require another person to accept an incoming remote connection request in order to start a session.
- Reporting, so you can monitor incoming connections to each device and automatically log every outgoing connection made by licensed users for compliance, billing, auditing, and productivity purposes.
- Mass deployment, so you can silently and instantly install the TeamViewer Host app on hundreds (or even thousands) of devices, for easy unattended access across your network.