GravityZone Advanced Security
Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security offers comprehensive protection for physical and virtual desktops and servers, plus mobile devices and security and antispam for Exchange mailboxes – all managed from a single console.
Benefits of GravityZone Advanced Security:
- RANSOMWARE PREVENTION & MITIGATION: Ransomware prevention and mitigation is built into the GravityZone Management Console and consists of automatic, up-to-date tamperproof backup copies of user files, without using shadow copies to blocking and prevention capabilities (Fileless Attack Defense; Network Attack Defense; Advanced Anti-Exploit; Machine Learning Anti-Malware); real-time process monitoring (Advanced Threat Control) and user and system risk mitigation technologies.
- Network Attack Defense: Extend protected areas, now with network based security that blocks threats like Brute Force attacks, Password Stealers, Network Exploits, lateral movements before they can execute
- Multiple Layers Of Security For Endpoints: Antivirus and antimalware with behavioral monitoring, zero-day threat protection, application control, firewall, device control and content control with anti-phishing and anti-spam for Exchange mail servers.
- Universal Coverage In One Product: All endpoints are protected, – physical, virtual and cloud – no matter the form factor, workstation, server, embedded, mobile, or the OS, Windows, Linux, Mac. You are covered!
- Protection integrated with Endpoint Risk Analytics:Effectively identifying, assessing and remediating endpoint weaknesses is pivotal in running a healthy security program and reducing organizational risk. Endpoint Risk Analytics is an infrastructure that reduces exposure and hardens the endpoint surface area by discovering and prioritizing risky OS and software misconfigurations. Administrators can now address vulnerabilities using this new interface.
- One Console For Everything: Benefit from easy centralized management, easy deployment and enforcement of security policies to any type and number of endpoints in any location.
- Protection against fileless attacks: Sophisticated threats like fileless and script based attacks have been growing in number in the past years. The new Script Attack Defense protects your infrastructure against attacks on legitimate tools like powershell or command line attacks before they can execute.