IMPROVE CLIENT SECURITY BY DETECTING ANY EMAIL BORNE THREAT BEFORE IT REACHES END-USERS
Block email threats – including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), malware, advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero-days – before they reach end-users on Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, or any on-premise email server mailboxes.
Leverage a next-gen cloud-based email security solution with the highest detection rates and lowest false positives, combining speed, scale, and agility, powered by Perception Point.
Email security Protection Technologies
Block malicious communicationswith anti-spam and reputation-based filters, leveraging thecombined data of several market-leading technologies.
Static signature-based analysis
Identify known threats with best-of-breed signature-based antivirus engines enhanced with a unique tool by Perception Point to identify highly complex signatures.
Detect malicious URLs based on four leading URL reputation engines in combination with Perception Point’s advanced image recognition technology to validate the legitimacy of URLs.
Stay ahead of emerging threats with the combined threat intelligence of six market-leading sources and Perception Point’s unique engine that scans URLs and files in the wild.
Incident response service
Gain direct access to cyber analysts who act as an extension of your service delivery team. Monitor all customer traffic and analyze malicious intent with ongoing reporting and support, including handling false positives, remediating, and releasing when required.
Next-generation dynamic detection
Stop advanced attacks such as APTs and zero-days with Perception Point’s unique, CPU-level analysis that detects and blocks them at the exploit stage by identifying deviations from normal execution flow during runtime.
Detect malicious hidden content by recursively unpacking the content into smaller units (files and URLs) which are then dynamically checked by multiple engines in under 30 seconds– much faster than the 20+ minutes of legacy sandboxing solutions.
Prevent payload-less attacks such as spoofing, look-alike domains, and display name deception with unmatched precision through machine-learning algorithms with IP reputation, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC record checks.
• Manage a single solution that integrates email security, backup, disaster recovery, next-gen anti-malware, and cyber protection management – reducing resources needed to deliver services.
• Eliminate the complexity of email security deployment and reduce deployment times to a few minutes, without the need for additional configurations
• Gain increased visibility over all email security alerts and incidents
• Minimize the risks to clients when they communicate via email and stop threats before they reach end-users’ Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, or on-premises mailboxes.
• Prevent spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), spoofing, malware, malicious URLs, zero-days, and advancedpersistent threats (APT)
• Build your services on top of a leading technology in independent evaluations (SELabs)
• Expand or enhance your stack of services with email security.
• Start planning the upgrade of your services without worrying about the time needed to implement – Advanced Email Security is enabled with the flip of a switch.
• Enhance your margins, profitability, and business plan to secure additional revenue streams.
• Leverage consumption-based pricing.
STOP PHISHING AND SPOOFING ATTEMPTS
Minimize email risks for clients with powerful threat intelligence, signature-based detection, URL reputation checks, unique image recognition algorithms, and machine learning with DMARC, DKIM, and SPF record checks.
CATCH ADVANCED EVASION TECHNIQUES
Detect hidden malicious content by recursively unpacking attached or embedded files and URLs, separately analyzing each with dynamicand static detection engines – performing deep scanning of 100% the content.
PREVENT APTS AND ZERO-DAY ATTACKS
Prevent advanced threats that evade conventional defenses with Perception Point’s unique CPU-level technology, which blocks exploits before the malware is released and
delivers a clear verdict in seconds