Multi User Premium License Feature Highlights
Designed for SMBs, Managed Service Providers (MSPs), and Small Teams
- Multiple seats, so each user on your team gets a licensed TeamViewer account.
- 1 session (aka channel), so at any given time, 1 of your licensed users can use the channel to open a remote session on a computer or mobile device and connect to up to 10 devices at the same time, in separate tabs, for productive multitasking.
- Unlimited endpoints, so you can remotely access, support, and control as many attended devices as needed (i.e., desktop computers, laptops, phones*, or tablets*). For attended access to laptops or desktops, support recipients simply run a QuickSupport module, then accept incoming connection requests to allow one-time remote support sessions. For attended access to mobile devices*, support recipients install the TeamViewer Quick Support app, then accept incoming connection requests to allow remote support.
- 300 managed devices, so you can remotely access, support, and control unattended devices, such as servers, point of sale (POS) systems, digital signage, or kiosks. Unattended devices must have the TeamViewer Host app installed on them and do not require another person to accept an incoming remote connection request in order to start a session.
- User access reporting, so you can automatically log every outgoing connection made by licensed users for compliance, billing, auditing, and productivity purposes.