GravityZone Enterprise Security
Enterprise Security delivers layered next-gen security that consistently ranks first in independent tests. It leverages a single management platform to reduce the cost of building a trusted environment for all endpoints.
Enterprise Security lets organizations enable dedicated protection for Datacenters, Physical Endpoints, Mobile Devices, and Exchange mailboxes with the flexibility to choose which security services to deploy. All services are seamlessly managed from the highly scalable and robust on-premise GravityZone Control Center console.
Benefits of GravityZone Enterprise Security:
- GravityZone Security For Exchange: Protect Microsoft Exchange mail servers with leading antispam and antimalware technologies. The dedicated email security is fast to set up and deploy and is managed from the same GravityZone Control Center console.
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR): Fast alert triage and incident investigation, using attack timeline and sandbox output, enable incident response teams to react fast and stop ongoing attacks.
- GravityZone Security For Endpoints: Deploy security that consistently ranks first in independent tests to protect physical workstations or laptops against the most sophisticated cyber threats, including ransomware, phishing, data breaches.
- GravityZone Integrated Patch Management Add-on: Unpatched systems leave organizations susceptible to malware incidents, outbreaks, and data breaches. Keep your OS and Applications up to date across the entire Windows install base – workstations, physical servers and virtual servers – with GravityZone Patch Management.
- GravityZone Integrated Full Disk Encryption Add-on: Protects data for the entire endpoint hard drive by leveraging the encryption mechanisms provided by Windows (BitLocker) and Mac (FileVault). It takes advantage of the native device encryption to ensure full compatibility and maximized performance.
- GravityZone Security For Virtualized Environments: Protect datacenters with a dedicated security solution built from the bottom up for virtualized and hyperconverged infrastructures. Security for Virtualized Environments ensures the best performance, infrastructure consolidation ratios and application response times.