A continuous compliance posture can help ensure alignment to the organization’s internal security and policy require- ments, as well as standardized industry requirements, and various statutory and regulatory requirements as part of an ongoing process. A continuous and ongoing compliance posture provides a proactive approach to align regulatory policies and improve cyber hygiene while delivering better audit results.
Compliance Management Solutions
The Compliance Management (CM) application is the industry’s most comprehensive and effective application, designed ground up to provide an uninterrupted, and preventive approach to keeping your endpoints up to date and safe from attack vectors. The application offers an automated and ongoing approach to detect any non-compliant endpoints and ensures immediate curative steps. CM helps you automate your organization’s IT assets’ regulatory process and supports several standardized industry requirements, including HIPAA, NIST, ISO, and PCI, to ensure uniform system policies across all the endpoints. Its powerful agent-server model ensures your endpoints remain policy-constrained, with excellent operation speed and accuracy.
Compliance Management reduces the impact of irregularities and complexities in security audit management with its continuous scanning capability, end-to-end visibility, and appropriate security benchmark templates. It also enables rapid and effective remediation of vulnerabilities with its integrated Patch Management application.
Benefits of Compliance Management
- Discover and address configuration drift: Detect non-compliant endpoints precisely by identifying system configuration anomalies with a friction-free and fast compliance scan. It also helps you with rapidly addressing and repairing system misconfigurations and missing configurations.
- Unified and actionable insights with our console: Compliance Management’scomprehensive console automatically helps identify and detect any non-compliant endpoints on your network. It also supports compliance patching, vulnerability detections and remediation, endpoint security, and endpoint detection and response with a user-friendly dashboard.
- Be security compliance audit-ready, while aligning to industry and regulatory benchmarks agent: Achieve optimal cyber hygiene with continuous conformity while aligning to industry and tech standards, including HIPAA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO, and PCI. Also, draw up a personalized security policy and uniformly execute system compliance with the CM Application.
- Cloud-based platform supporting remote devices: With the help of our cloud-based console, you can monitor both remote and local endpoint compliance with ease. Moreover, the SanerNow Compliance Management Application also supports the cyber sanitization of all major OS platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Easy Compliance Management & Agent-based Regulation enforcement to avoid complex Security Breaches
- Scan and identify deviation from standards & detect non-compliant endpoints: Our efficient agent-based service supports customizable and standard configurations, and helps discover non-standard or deviant endpoints, and provides instant remediation suggestions with actionable insights. It allows for continuous monitoring to detect any system deviations that could result in an increased attack surface due to non-compliance.
- Regulate and remediate your compliance requirements: Compliance Management eases and automates the detection of vulnerable or deviant endpoints with actionable insights for risk remediation. It then enables immediate and preventive remediation by automating the installation of verified vendor updates to address potential risks.
- Support all major security standards out-of-the-box: We support all primary security and regulatory standards out-of-the-box, including HIPAA, PCI, ISO, NIST 800-53, and NIST 800-171.
- Customize your compliance policy based on available system configurations: We support industry-standard requirements on policies and configurations out-of-the-box. Further, it allows for any additional, customized policies and configuration settings to ensure specialized industry or as well as organizational compliance.
- Cross-platform OS support: Compliance Management supports all major OS platforms, including Windows, MAC, and Linux.
- Convert compliance status updates into actionable intelligence with insightful
and customizable reports: Compliance Management empowers you to focus on specific compliance updates with customized and insightful reports that can be automated, reducing effort and time spent on ensuring the audit-readiness of your IT environment and systems