GravityZone Business Security
GravityZone Business Security blends machine learning and heuristics with signatures and other techniques to offer protection against all types of malware, plus threats such as phishing, ransomware, exploits and zero-days. Pioneering and patented technologies like Process Inspector and machine learning algorithms have been constantly developed, trained and used since 2008.
A single console gives you comprehensive protection for your workstations and servers (physical or virtual) and also keeps you informed on the risk factors by discovering and prioritizing risky OS and software misconfigurations.
Features of GravityZone Business Security:
- Protection integrated with Endpoint Risk Management: Effectively identifying, assessing, and remediating endpoint weaknesses is pivotal in running a healthy security program and reducing organizational risk. Endpoint Risk Management is an infrastructure for reducing exposure and hardening endpoint surface area, by discovering and prioritizing risky OS and software misconfigurations. Administrators are now able to address the vulnerabilities using this interface.
- AI And Machine Learning Perfected Over Years: Artificial Intelligence and machine learning are essential to combat a threat landscape that is larger and more sophisticated than ever. Unlike other vendors, Bitdefender has years of experience perfecting these technologies and the results clearly show this: better detection rates with fewer false positives.
- Largest Security Intelligence Cloud: With over 500 million machines protected, the Bitdefender Global Protective Network performs 11 billion queries per day and uses machine learning and event correlation to detect threats without slowing down users.
- Ransomeware Prevention and Mitigation: Bitdefender offers users and security admins tools at multiple levels to keep ransomware at bay. GravityZone’s complete anti-ransomware stack consists of automatic, up-to-date tamperproof backup copies of user files, without using shadow copies; blocking and prevention capabilities (Network Attack Defense; Advanced Anti-Exploit; Machine Learning Anti-Malware); real-time process monitoring (Advanced Threat Control) and user and system risk mitigation technologies.
- Advanced Application Behavior Monitoring:Bitdefender’s Process Inspector permanently monitors running processes for signs of malicious behavior. A pioneering and proprietary technology launched in 2008 as (AVC), it has constantly been enhanced, keeping Bitdefender one step ahead of emerging threats.
- Layered Protection For Your Endpoints: Your desktops, laptops and servers are protected with layered security: machine learning, heuristics, signatures, memory protection and continuous monitoring of running processes, malware blocking, disinfect, quarantine and rollback.
- Web-based Security – No Need For Hardware: There will be no need for dedicated servers or more IT staff, as GravityZone centralizes all security features into a single console. Employees never have to update or monitor security activities. You can save time by remotely installing protection on all unprotected computers through a simple and comprehensive procedure. The security solution can be deployed either on premises or hosted by Bitdefender in cloud.
- Network Attack Defense: Get a new level of protection against attacks aiming to gain access to the system by exploiting network vulnerabilities.Extend protected areas, now with network based security that blocks threats like Brute Force attacks, Password Stealers, Network Exploits, lateral movements before they can execute.
Benefits of GravityZone Business Security:
- Best Protection, Best Performance: GravityZone is constantly ranked #1 in independent security tests, providing trusted security for companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive Security and Efficient Management:All security activities, including working with the Endpoint Risk Management dashboard are managed from a single console and single agent.
- Full Control and Enhanced Business Productivity: Grant or deny access to websites and applications through highly granular security controls to ensure maximum protection and minimum effort..