Introduction to the types of SSL certificates that are provided by us:
2) Comodo SSL
-Provides HTTPS secured link for a naked domain and it’s subdomain with “www.” (Example: abc.com and www.abc.com)
– A Comodo SSL Certificate is the quickest and most cost effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions.
-$250,000 warranty provided by comodo.
3) Positive SSL Wildcard
-Provides HTTPS secured link for a naked domain and all of its subdomain. (Example: abc.com, www.abc.com, host.abc.com, domains.abc.com etc.)
-A Wildcard SSL Certificate saves you money and time by securing your domain and unlimited sub-domains on a single certificate. Wildcard certificates work the same way as a regular SSL Certificate, allowing you to secure the connection between your website and your customer’s Internet browser – with one major advantage. A single Wildcard SSL Certificate covers any and all of the sub-domains of your main domain.
-$10,000 warranty provided by comodo.
4) EV SSL
– Provides HTTPS secured link for a naked domain and it’s subdomain with “www.” (Example: abc.com and www.abc.com)
– An EV SSL certificate offers the highest available levels of trust and authentication to your website.
– The green address bar prominently displays your company name and provides highly visual assurance to customers that your site is secure – immediately giving them the confidence to complete their transaction.
– $1,750,000 warranty provided by comodo.