Observe safe online practices to keep your online identity protected and your gadgets free from viruses, Trojans and hackers.
- If the email is unsolicited, never open any attachments
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for personal financial information
- Do not reply to emails or Phone text messages (SMS) claiming that the recipient has won a substantial sum of money in an online lottery or promotion
- Install and use anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall. Keep them activated and up-to-date
- Scan your system at regular intervals for viruses and malware
- Ensure that your browser and security patches are up to date
Reference by : http://www.citibank.com/