https://www.comprompt.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/comprompt-solution-logo.png 0 0 Web Technology Comprompt https://www.comprompt.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/comprompt-solution-logo.png Web Technology Comprompt2014-09-19 11:19:482017-01-20 12:20:46Google Chrome 64-bit for Mac and Windows
https://www.comprompt.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/comprompt-solution-logo.png 0 0 Web Technology Comprompt https://www.comprompt.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/comprompt-solution-logo.png Web Technology Comprompt2013-10-09 12:02:142017-01-20 13:15:04Steps to Clear browsing history
Steps to Clear your entire browsing history
- Click the Chrome Menu Chrome Menu on the browser Toolbar.
- Select Tools.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the “Clear browsing history” checkbox.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to clear your entire browsing history.
- Click Clear browsing data.
To delete your browsing history
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button Tools button, Point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. If you don’t want to delete the cookies and files associated with websites in your favorites list, select the Preserve Favorites website data check box.
- Select the check box next to each category of information you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
steps to clear cache
- Click Tools from the Internet Explorer menubar
- Click Internet Options
- Click the General tab
- Click the Delete Files button in the Temporary Internet files section
- If you still have a problem, repeat the steps above and restart the computer.
Clear the cache
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the Firefox button and then choose Options.
- Note: If you’re using the menu bar, choose Tools and then Options instead.
- With the Options window now open, click the Privacy tab.
- In the History area, click the clear your recent history link.
- Tip: If you don’t see that link, change the Firefox will: option to Remember history. You can change it back to your custom setting when you’re done.
- In the Clear Recent History window that appears, set the Time range to clear: to Everything.
- In the list at the bottom of the window, uncheck everything except for Cache.
- Note: If you wish to clear other kinds of stored data, feel free to check the appropriate boxes. They will be cleared with the cache in the next step.
- Click on the Clear Now button.
- When the Clear Recent History window disappears, all of the files saved (cached) from your Internet browsing activities in Firefox will have been removed.
steps to clear cache
- Click Edit from the Opera Menu bar
- Click Preferences from the File menu
- Click the History and Cache menu
- Click Cache
- Click ok to close the Preferences menu
- Please refer to the Opera support page on Web caching for more detailed information
- From the Opera Menu, select Settings, and then Delete Private Data… .
- In the dialog box that opens, select the items you want to clear, and then click Delete
- From the Safari Menu, select Reset Safari… .
- From the menu, select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data covers both cookies and cache.
- Open your Safari 4 Web browser.
- Click on Edit in your Safari Menu, located at the top of your browser window.
- A drop-down will now appear. Choose the option labeled Reset Safari….
- A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed. By default, all items within this window are checked with the exception of Reset Top Sites and Remove all webpage preview images.
- Ensure that only the items that you wish to reset are checked.
- Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process.
- Your Safari browser will now restart automatically.