Web Technology Comprompt
Web Technology Comprompt2017-07-14 15:10:062018-06-09 17:41:54How to exclude IP address in Google Adwords
How to exclude IP address in Google Adwords
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- In the page menu on the left, click Settings.
- Select the campaign you’d like to exclude IP addresses from.
- Click to expand the “IP exclusions” section. (Click Additional settings if you can’t see the “IP exclusions” section.)
- Enter the IP addresses you want to exclude from seeing your ads.
- Click Save.