Essential Tips For Securing BYOD And Mobile Access For Your Business
Giving your workforce anytime, anywhere access to corporate systems & data can help everyone to do a better job… but there are security risks.
Roll out a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) initiative and you will see additional business benefits… along with additional security issues. So it pays to be prepared.
Mobile Security & BYOD For Dummies brought to you by Kaspersky Lab – brings you tips on strategy, policies and legal considerations – plus guidance on vital security technologies that can protect your business… and its reputation.
MOBILE SECURITY & BYOD FOR DUMMIES
Get this guide and discover how to:
- Deliver and manage a secure BYOD programme
- Prevent costly legal and regulatory issues
- Select technologies that protect your business
For mobile access programmes – and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives – there’s no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. Mobile Security & BYOD For Dummies – brought to you by Kaspersky Lab – provides valuable tips to help your business consider its own unique requirements… and decide on the mobile security strategy that’s right for your business and its workforce.
In six concise chapters, this information-packed guide talks you through the benefits and the issues:
- Why mobile and BYOD?
- Malware, loss and other risks – now and in the future
- Knowing the legalities – so your business stays on the right side of the law
- Finely tuning your BYOD strategy, policy and guidelines
- Selecting security software – the ‘must have’ features
- Ten questions to help you refine your mobile strategy