Data Security Firewall
The Data Security Firewall is a leap ahead of the traditional Next Last Generation firewall with Data First Approach for security. It understands organizations data, provides deeper data level visibility and allows to control the data threat surface, taking appropriate security measures to prevent data exploitation.
Data Security Firewall Benefits
- Data Security Health: Monitor and Understand the overall Data Security Health of your organization based on various criticality parameters.
- Threat Surface Management: Manage overall DAta Threat surface with a two stage threat categorization for effective threat identification and management.
- Advanced Contextual Data Classification: Breaks Down the packet into multiple data points using Contextual Intelligence Engine for better Data Security.
- SaaS Data Control: Control and Monitor file uploads and sharing using popular web based SaaS like Gmail, Yahoo, Rediff Mail, Google Drive, One Drive, and File sharing apps etc. based on File Type, Size and content.
- Data Visibility and Control: Deep dive into the Data context of each and every data transaction, Log, Monitor, control and understand data usage across Web SaaS, Social Media with deeper visibility to prevent data exploitation.
- Cloud-based data security model for roaming users: Secure Your Remote/Roaming users by bringing them under the Firewall and implement Data Security Policies. Gain complete visibility on their internet activities.
- Context sensitive data leak prevention: Using intelligence from Contextual Intelligence Engine to collect context of the data transaction and actions to prevents intentional and unintentional data leaks.
- Limit Social Media/ Collaborative Apps to Business Use only: The Data Security Firewall allows restricting personal login of Social Media and business applications based on business IDs to prevent use of these applications for non business or illicit activities.