Steps for how to resolve blocked ip in symantec endpoint protection :-
1.Go to Policies –> Intrusion
2.Right Click Edit –> On the Exceptions tab
3.Click Add –> Look for the ID 23179
5. On the Signature Action select “Allow” and click OK.
If you want to disable the notification on
your system tray..
1. Go to Clients, then the client group you want to remove this ability from.
2. Click the Policies tab on the right, then expand ‘Location-specific
3. Click on ‘Server Control’, then Customize.
4. In the Intrusion Prevention Notifications Uncheck the “Display
Intrusion Prevention notifications.”
Courtesy :- Symantec Corporation