Every website owner should prioritize security and an SSL certificate is the first line of defence for your customer’s website. It helps build a sense of trust and confidence among your customers. SSL keeps internet connections secure and prevents criminals from reading or modifying information transferred between two systems.
Benefits of SSL Certificate:
- SSL Protects from Google Warning.
- SSL Protects Customer Data.
- Boosts Website SEO Rankings.
- Increase Customer Trust and Revenue.
- Protects from Phishing and other Attacks.
Here is the difference between a secured and an unsecured website –