ECSA (EC COUNCIL CERTIFIED SECURITY ANALYST)
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) explores the analytical phase of ethical hacking and it is highly recommended that for ECSA one should be certified on Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). CEH exposes the learner to hacking tools and techniques, whereas ECSA takes it a step further by exploring how to analyse the outcome from these tools and technologies.
ECSA’s in-depth knowledge in penetration testing methods and techniques helps students perform the intensive analysis required to identify and mitigate risks to the security of the infrastructure.
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available
that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Number of Questions: 150
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 Hours