Seqrite Terminator is a high-performance, easy-to-use Unified Threat Management solution for small and mid-size enterprises. It is a robust solution for keeping your entire IT infrastructure stable, secure, and productive.
The new collaborative platform architecture brings network security, management, backup and recovery of UTM data, and many other critical network services together under a single unified umbrella. This directly translates into better ROI, lower costs and a safer, more productive work environment.
Seqrite Terminator is tailored to suit the complexity of emerging threat scenarios. This fully integrated product is a simple and smart way of replacing multiple security programs with one solution. It is easy to use and install for small and mid-size enterprises.
- Promotes a secure, safe and virus-free network environment that adds to the reputation of your organization.
- Enhances employee productivity by controlling web access.
- Cost- effective bundled solution with all security solutions in one appliance.
- Helps in optimum usage of IT resources.
- Provides a layer of robust anti-virus protection along with additional security and manageability tools like Firewall,
- IDS/IPS, VPN and bandwidth manager.
- Easy deployment and management.
- Plug-and-play solution without manual intervention and any major changes to existing network setup.
- Easily available customer support for timely consultation and recommendation.
Terminator Feature List
- ISP Load Balancing
- Policy Based Routing
- Automatic Gateway Failover
- VLAN Support 802.1Q
- Integrated DNS server
- Dynamic DNS
- DHCP Server
- USB Internet Support 3G/4G
- IP and Port forwarding
- Fiber Optic Support (SFP)
- IEEE 802.1D transparent bridging.
- Configurable LAN/WAN/DMZ Zone/ports
- Multiple Administrator Support
- Administrator Profile Management
- Command Line interface (CLI)
- Multi Lingual Support (English and Japanese)
- Web portal customization
- Backup and Restore Configurations
- Category Based
- Custom Web Lists
- HTTP & HTTPS blocking
- Upload / Download limit for each profile/user
- Time based access limit
- Bandwidth management
- Data Quota Management
Application Classification and Control
- Internal Database
- Active directory integration
- LDAP integration
- IP / MAC binding
- Multiple Authentication servers
- Guest User Support
- Group based access control
- Captive portal
- IPSec VPN
- Site-to-Site VPN
- Remote Access VPN
- SSL VPN
- Remote Access Client Software
- SSL VPN Compression
- Dead Peer Detection
Monitoring and Reporting
- Internal Services Usage (CPU/RAM/etc.)
- Alerts (Email and SMS)
- Scheduled Reports (Daily, Weekly and Monthly)
- Diagnostic Tools
- Log Viewer
- Reports In pdf, .doc and .xls format
Firewall & Security Features
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention
- Gateway Antivirus
- Network Address Translation (NAT) –
- Masquerade and SNAT
- Automatic update for AV, IDS
- Mail Antivirus and Anti-spam (SMTP, POP3 and IMAP)
- Attachment control
Terminator -T1E Series
|THROUGHPUT & CONNECTIONS|
|Firewall Throughput||1610 Mbps||1685 Mbps||1800 Mbps||4500 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput||300 Mbps||390 Mbps||475 Mbps||775 Mbps|
|IPSEC VPN Throughput||810 Mbps||950 Mbps||1225 Mbps||1400 Mbps|
|SSL VPN Throughput||440 Mbps||460 Mbps||490 Mbps||600 Mbps|
|Terminator Throughput||240 Mbps||290 Mbps||320 Mbps||590 Mbps|
|Interfaces||10 GBE||10 GBE||10 GBE||10 GBE|
|I/O Interfaces||2 USB||2 USB||2 USB||2 USB|
|Branch Office VPN (IPSEC/SSL)||10||10||10||10|
|Mobile User VPN (PPTP/SSL)||50||50||50||50|