FortiGate® Network Security Platform
Fortinet Consolidated Security Platform delivers unmatched performance and protection while simplifying your network. Fortinet’s Network Security Appliances offer models to satisfy any deployment requirement from the FortiGate-20 series for Small Offices to the FortiGate-5000 series for very Large Enterprises, Service Providers and Carriers. FortiGate platforms integrate the FortiOS operating system with FortiASIC processors and the latest-generation CPUs to provide comprehensive.
Buy Hardware Appliance UTM Firewall from Mumbai based authorized Dealer, Partner, Supplier, Reseller with remote, on-site installation support in India at best price.
We are Providing our Antivirus, Antispam solutions all over India like Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai, Vasai. Virar, Panvel, Kharghar, Bhiwandi, Kalyan Gujrat, Kolkata, Dehli, Chennai, Tamil Nadu etc. To buy our Firewall Service contact us.
Each FortiGate includes the widest range of security and networking functions on the market, including following features
- Firewall, VPN, and Traffic Shaping
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Integrated Wireless Controller
- Application Control
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Vulnerability Management
- IPv6 Support
- Web Filtering
- SSL VPN
- VoIP Support
- Layer 2/3 Routing
- WAN Optimization & Web Caching
High Performance Firewall/VPN
High Performance Firewall/VPN
Fortinet High performance firewall is one of the fastest firewall in the world. Fortinet Firewall technologies offer integrated, high-performance protection against wide range of threats to secure
your applications, data, and users Fortinet Firewall is available with Fortigate family, Fortigate high performance firewall integrate with VPN technology, which enables organizations to establish secure communication and data privacy between multiple networks. Fortinet High performance Firewall integrates some extra features like anti-virus, intrusion prevention system (IPS), web filtering, anti-spam and traffic shaping to deliver multi-layered security that scales from small-medium business appliances to multi-gigabit data center platforms
- FortiGate-5000 Series Chassis
- FortiGate-3950B Security Appliances
- FortiGate-3600C Next Generation Firewall
- FortiGate-3240C Next Generation Firewall
Next Generation Firewalls
Next Generation Firewalls
Next Generation Firewall technologies from Fortinet offer integrated, high-performance protection against today’s wide range of advanced threats targeting your applications, data, and users. Businesses are realizing that traditional enterprise network security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems and host-based antivirus are no longer adequate to protect against new, sophisticated attacks. In order to defend networks against the latest threats, NGFW should include, at a minimum, an integrated intrusion prevention system (IPS) with deep packet scanning, the ability to identify and control applications running over a network, and the ability to verify a user’s identity and enforce access policies accordingly. In addition, Fortinet now offers Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) in Fortigate Next Generation Firewalls providing enhanced security tools to combat and mitigate multi-vector persistent attacks.
Integrated Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Fortinet IPS offers a wide range of features that can be used to monitor and block malicious network activity predefined and custom signatures, protocol decoders, out-of-band mode (or one-arm IPS mode)
Packet logging, and IPS sensors
Application Identification and Control
Traditional firewall protection detects and restricts applications by port, protocol and server IP address, and cannot detect malicious content or abnormal behavior in many web-based applications. Next generation firewall technology from Fortinet with Application Control allows you to identify and
control applications on networks and endpoints regardless of port, protocol, and IP address used. It gives you unmatched visibility and control over application traffic, even unknown applications from unknown sources and inspects encrypted application traffic.
When a user attempts to access network resources, Fortinet Next Generation Firewalls will identify the user from a list of names, IP addresses and Active Directory group memberships that it maintains locally
Fortinet’s industry-leading, Network Security Platforms deliver Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) security with exceptional throughput, ultra-low latency, and multi-vector threat protection. You can rely on FortiGate high-end devices to deliver the scalability, flexibility, reliability, and performance you need for your network.The FortiGate-5000 series chassis and blades offer unmatched performance and scalability for your high-speed service provider, data centers or telecommunications carrier network. Native 10-GbE support and a highly flexible AdvancedTCA™ (ATCA)-compliant architecture enables the FortiGate-5000 series to deliver next-gen protection of complex, multi-tenant cloud-based Security-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service environments.FortiGate-3000 series appliances give you fully integrated, high performance NGFW for large enterprises and managed service providers. FortiASIC-accelerated security throughput, high port density and deployment flexibility make them ideal for your most demanding network environments.
- FortiGate-5000 Series Chassis
- FortiGate-5000 Series Networking Blades
- FortiGate-5000 Series Security Blades
Our family of proven, versatile Network Security Platforms enables you to find the right blend of performance and price to meet your unique requirements. Fortinet offers you more models and security technology options than any other vendor on the market. Fortinet understands the challenges you face trying to secure your network with limited resources and staff.
- FortiGate Rugged-100C
FortiWiFi devices offer the additional advantage of acting as a thick access point, with integrated wireless functionality built in. FortiWiFi devices give you visibility and control of all your wired and wireless traffic, eliminating potential security blind spots and the cost and complexity of a separate wireless network.
FortiWeb Web Application Security
The FortiWeb is Web Application Firewall which provides specialized, layered application threat protection for size of enterprises,application service providers, and SaaS providers. It Protects your web-based applications and internet-facing data from attack and data loss. Using advanced techniques to provide bidirectional protection against malicious sources, application layer DoS attacks and sophisticated threats like SQL injection and Cross-site scripting, it also help to prevent identity theft, financial fraud and denial of service. It delivers the technology you need to monitor and enforce government regulations, industry best practices, and internal policies.
- FortiWeb is the only product that provides a Vulnerability Scanner module within the web application firewall that completes a comprehensive solution for PCI DSS requirement 6.6
- Guarantees security of web applications and secures sensitive database content by blocking threats such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, file inclusion, denial of service, cookie poisoning, schema poisoning, and countless other attacks
- Aides in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- IP Reputation Service helps protect against automated web attacks by identifying access from botnets and malicious sources
- Bot dashboard analyzes traffic from malicious robots, crawlers, scanners and search engines
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- Network and application layer DoS/DDoS protection
- SSL encryption co-processing accelerates transaction times, offloads encryption functions, reduces web server processing requirements
- Layer 7 load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications
- Out of the box support for IPv6 including IPv6 to IPv4 and IPv4 to IPv6 communication
- Real time data analysis provides an analytics interface that helps organizations
- analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors and maps requests to
- their geographic location
Fortiweb having following ranges of products
- FortiWeb-4000D Web Application Firewall
- FortiWeb-3000D/3000DFsx Web Application Firewall
- FortiWeb-1000C Web Application Firewall
- FortiWeb-400C Web Application Firewall
- FortiWeb Virtual Web Application Firewall
Reference – http://www.fortinet.com