Vacancy | Jobs | Careers
Comprompt Solutions LLP (formerly known as Comprompt Solutions from 2000 to 2016) brings to you a vast variety of jobs opportunities. Some of the areas of expertise are mentioned for which we invite career oriented professionals to apply for vacancy .
Vacancy is based on your strengths, talents and potential, we are committed to employ and develop you without discrimination. It’s our policy to treat all employees fairly and equitably regardless of their age and gender for your growth towards your job and career.
We are associated with major leading product and solution companies in the market, through this collaboration we deliver holistic solution to our customers, and a breath of learning opportunities to the employees.
Jobs in Mumbai | Vacancy in Mumbai | Careers in Mumbai
We need Sales executives to handle client sales / renewals with knowledge of the business environment, product knowledge, and financial awareness.
- Past Experience in selling Security Services & Software (Antivirus, Firewall etc.)
- Significant Internet experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed with Networking and Internet Concepts
- Customer service, selling, negotiating and influencing, analysis and decision-making, and management skills.
The primary responsibility of the candidate will be generating new leads, follow ups and achieving sales targets. This would require in-depth knowledge about our products, Services as well as all competitive offerings.
Fresher / Experience Accountant (Male/ Female)
If you are Calculative, logical, methodical and talkative, besides putting a smile across our Customer’s face – we think, you will feel right at home, with our Finance and Accounts team Job Requirements:-
- B.Com / M.Com Graduate
- Knowledge of Operating Tally ERP 9 Software.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Knowledge of Internet, Email, Chat.
- Typing Hands
- Excellent Business Correspondence & Communication
- Knowledge of Taxation, Income Tax, Professional Tax, Service Tax, Vat, TDS.
- Excellent communication skills.
The job involves maintaining financial accounts in tally, Voucher Entries, Invoice Entries, Bank & Cash Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Stock Management, Staff Conveyance, Maintain Attendance Register, Maintain Patty Cash, Prepare Salary Slips, and Business Correspondence with bank, service provider, vendor, suppliers, and customers. Chartered Accountant, Auditors. Etc. Prepare Tax Returns & File returns to government authorities, Payment & collections follow ups, Auditing, Purchase Order Processing.
A tech support engineer should be able to apply generic problem solving skills to troubleshoot any kind of problem, including the products they are not familiar with.
A tech support engineer should be proficient in sharing information with other engineers and customers, and building a network of technical contacts across departments, teams and other companies in order to get things done even when problems get in the way. A support engineer needs to know how to diffuse high pressure situations by effective communication with all levels of management.
- Avid Internet surfer and PC user
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Networking Concepts, Internet Concepts, Security Concepts etc.
- Excellent English Communication – Clear, distinct speech, with emphasis to grammar and pronunciation
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Creative, Self-motivated, Dedicated Team Player
- Extreme Motivation to make progress within the Company
The job involves maintaining and ensuring positive relationships with existing and new Customers / Partners. Your responsibility would be to reply to customer queries via Phone, Email, Live Chat, and Onsite. The queries would generally be – technical / pseudo-technical – in nature. Each response to the customer is to be custom made by you.
Fresher / Experience Web Designer, Programmer (Male/ Female)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company with an impressive portfolio of clients in a web designer role. If you are recently graduated with good ideas and skills in HTML/ XHTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and possibly some Flash or Photoshop, with the right approach and attitude you will eventually learn to take a design brief from presenting visuals to final deployment.
Due to continued expansion and successful large contract wins, we are looking to recruit for the above role. If you could describe yourself as having a positive outlook, strong work ethic and natural talent for design, then we would like to hear from you.
As well as being technically capable, you must have good communication skills with a flexible attitude, enjoy a challenge and be full of enthusiasm.
This would be an ideal job for someone hoping to create a career in web designing, which will be reflected in the salary but do expect to enjoy your work and being part of a young and dedicated team with great opportunity for learning and progression.
- HTML / XHTML
- CSS Website Layouts
- CSS Styling
- Cross Browser Testing
- Knowledge of Flash animation
- Understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques
- flair web designing