- Start Outlook Express.
- Go to Tools a Accounts à Mail
- Click on Add a Mail. .
- Enter Your Name for display Name and then click Next.
- Enter Your email address and then click Next
- For “My incoming mail server is a “ Pulldown, Select POP3 / IMAP. Enter “mail.yourdomainname” as Incoming & Outgoing Mail Server and then Click Next
- Enter the userid (i.e. you email address) for Account Name & its password. Make Sure “Remember Password” is checked otherwise you will need to supply your password every time you startup outlook express and then click Next.
- Click Finish.
Note – My Server Requires SMTP Authentication Should be TICK