Steps to configure Outlook 2003
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
- Under E-mail Accounts, click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
- Click POP as the type of account that you are creating, and then click Next.
- In the Your Name box, enter your name exactly as you would like it to appear to recipients.
- In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, type your account name.
- In the Password box, type your password.
- In the Incoming mail server (POP) box, type mail.yourdomainname
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type mail.yourdomainname
11. Click ‘More Settings…,’ and then click the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab.
12. Check box next to ‘My Server Requires SMTP Authentication’ and select ‘Use same settings as my incoming mail server.’
13. Click the ‘Advanced’ tab, and Enter ‘110’ in the box next to ‘Incoming server (SMTP):
14. Click OK.
15. Click ‘Test Account Settings…’ After receiving ‘Congratulations! All tests completed successfully,’ click ‘Close.’
16. Click ‘Next’ and then click ‘Finish’.