Email Solution for your company at and affordable price
Have you ever think of an email solution and that to…… a time tested, dependable and comprehensive one.
Spearmail is 10 years old , now in version 6.0 with over 4000 installations.
- Employees can have e-mail address of the type firstname.lastname@example.org for intranet as well as internet mailing.
- User can send and receive e-mails even not connected to Internet .
- SpearMail does not require a continuous connection to the Internet the system connects to the Internet at predefined intervals.
- SpearMail can archive all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Advance monitoring of users e-mail activity.
- Various option to prevent abuse of e-mail by employee.
- Complete Privacy and Detail Reports on mail usage by employee .
- Built in Mail Backup facility.
- Mail Filtering on the basis of Content , attachment and domin .
- Mail Approval from the authorised person before sending.
- Lowest Total Cost of ownership .
SpearMail Ver. 7.0 Feature List
- Spam Filter :Admin can specify user wise Spam List. Any mail recd from those senders will be stored in spam older. Receiver as well as SpearMail admin will get alert message for same.
Admin can create the Global Spam List. Whenever new user gets added into SpearMail (after creating Global Spam List) then in that user properties default Spam list will be loaded automatically. Each user/domain can have different Spam list.
- Forwarding :SpearMail 7.0 allows you to forward mails to without keeping mails in local account to another local or remote account.
- Batch Downloading :SpearMail 7.0 downloads mails in batches based on batch size i.e. In MB as well as no of messages.
- Mailbox Quota :
SpearMail 7.0 allows you to set quota for each user. In case user has quota of 1,00,000 KB and if there is no space to store new mails then SpearMail will send Alert Message to SpearMail admin saying that particular user has exceed the quota and that mail will be pushed to Spam Folder. Later on once admin increase quota to that user he can push that mail to user inbox.
- Mail Access Rights :SpearMail admin can restrict user to send only or receive only Internet mails.
- Alerts Messages :
In SpearMail 7.0 you need not check SpearMail console all the time to check POP3/SMTP Server Connection errors.
SpearMail 7.0 will send alert message to admin if it is not able to connect to POP3 or SMTP server.
SpearMail 7.0 will also give alert message if message is not sent because of any other reason. Example Virus found in Mail, Maximum number of recipient in single mail, Spam Content in Mail, Illegal Attachment.
- Validations :
- If mail is sent to Remote ID of same domain and if SMTP server is checking for the recipient on the fly whether user is exist on the server or not and rejecting that mail then SpearMail will try to send messages to next recipients.
- If message is sent with invalid attachment, which blocked on the remote server or on Firewall then in that case remote server terminate SMTP session. In that case SpearMail will send the next mail and will send alert message to sender that message could not be sent because remote server has rejected your message because of invalid attachment send by you with all header information.
- If message of large size is sent more than allowed size on SMTP server to remote ID then normally remote server terminate SMTP session. In that case SpearMail will send the next mail and send alert message to sender that message could not be sent because remote server has rejected your message because of Maximum message size than allowed with all header information.
- If message is sent to multiple recipients in single mail more than allowed size on SMTP server to remote ID’s then normally remote server terminate SMTP session. In that case SpearMail will send messages to allowed no of recipients and will send alert message to sender that message could not be sent to so and so recipients because remote server has rejected your message because you have sent mails to max no of recipients in single mail. But again SpearMail will send message to rest of the recipients in next attempt.
- Many time User changes their pop3 password and forget to change the password in SMTP Authentication Tab then in that case SpearMail will send alter messages to Admin saying your mails are not going because of SMTP Authentication is failed.
- Many time user changes is password on Web Mail and then forget to change the password in external account them SpearMail will send the alert message to admin/user saying your mails are not getting downloaded because of pop3 password is invalid.
- SpearMail can send alert message to receiver as well as admin if Spam Mail is detected and Moved to Spam Folder. Later on Admin can move that message from Spam Folder to user inbox. Same Alert system is followed for content filtering, Outgoing Mail Filtering, Attachment Filtering.