Data Loss can be fatal.
We wish it never happen to you.
Should it ever happen ? ComPrompt can bail you out.
Remember, Backup is not a product it’s a process.
We realize only after loosing it.
If you need serious advice on DATA BACKUP SOLUTIONS then contact us.
A powerfull & flexible DATA BACKUP software that works with your existing hardware.
#On-Premise Backups With Optional Replication to Amazon Web Services Cloud
#Disk Image Backup
#Bare Metal Restore with P2V (BETA)
#MS Exchange Backup
#MS SQL Server Backup
#MS Sharepoint Backup
#MS Exchange Mailbox and Mail Level Restore
#Active Directory/System State Backup
#MySQL Server Backup
#Oracle Backup (BETA)
#Open File Backup
#Multiple Full Backups & Synthetic Full Backups
#Byte-level Incremental Backup
#Advanced Encryption & Compression
#Advanced Backup Reports & Alerts
#Backup Within a Time Window
#Block-level Incremental Backup
#Flexible Web Console Administration
#Security (Military Strength Data Encryption)
#External Disk Backup
#Conserve bandwidth with Intelli-Delta Technology for Incremental Backups.
#MICROSOFT .pst FILE SUPPORTS INCREMENTAL BACKUP
#You can maintain backup up to 10-years incremental backup.
#Intelligently backups only the incremental changes.
#Conserve bandwidth and reduce operational costs for your business.
#Reduces storage required for your maintaining backups.
#IntelliDelta is a powerful and proven technology that performs backups for only the incremental changes in files. Instead of handling incremental changes in the block level (e.g. 4KB blocks), software Intelli-Delta technology goes one, actually, two steps further. Software does not implement pre decided block sizes as this is often sub-optimal. For a small file, the block size may be too large and hence translate to a larger amount of data being sent than what’s required. For very large files, a small block size translates to performance degradation. Software decides on individually optimal block sizes for every single file after taking into account the original file size. This ensures that for each file, changes are examined at an ‘optimized byte level’.
#Additionally, software also leverages RSYNC’s powerful ROLLING CHECKSUM feature – going one more step ahead of conventional approaches to incremental backups.
#Centralized Client Management(CCM).
#Centralized License Management.
#Bare Metal Restore of Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
#Backup and Restore from local drives.
#Grant Access Privilege as Full Access & Read Onl;y Access.
#Clustering and Load Balancing of StoreGrid Servers.
& Many more…
Easy to Manage:
- Single click selection for common backups: Email, Browser Settings, My Documents, etc – selectable with one click!
- Intuitive browser based user interface makes backups & restores easy for end users.
- Deployment Flexibility limited only by your imagination! Multiple modes of ‘disk to disk’ deployment are possible:
- Remote backup with StoreGrid server residing outside the intranet.
- Typical client-server backup deployment.
- Trusted intranet Peer to Peer (P2P) backup deployment.
- Backup to NAS boxes & external hard disks.
- Every possible scheduling option included – including Continuous Data Protection.
- Automatically detect changes in files and/or directories and backs up accordingly.
- Mobile users’ (esp. laptops) data can be backed up immediately as they connect to the network.
- Powerful reporting that encompasses configurable email reporting for Client and Server.
- One comprehensive solution for desktops, laptops & servers. Server backups include SQL Backup, Exchange Server Backup, Active Directory/System State Backup, and MySQL Backup in Windows & Linux.
- Intelli-Delta technology for Incremental backups. Backs up only changes in files and not the entire file every time.
- Powerful data compression based on the ZLIB algorithm.
- Support for large file backups including ‘continue where you left off’ feature.
- Robust data encryption with up to 448 bit Military strength protection – based on the blowfish algorithm.
- Support for Volume Shadow Copy for backing up Open Files in Windows XP/2003/Vista.
- Replication server functionality supports replicating the backup server and easy restores in case of disaster recovery scenarios.
- Support for backing up multiple versions of the same file with time stamps for easy restores. StoreGrid also supports additional full backups.
- Supports every form of Disk-to-Disk Data Backup, including remote data backup.
- Local to Remote Server Data Migration (First backup taken locally, thereafter incremental backups done online)
- Easy license management: Licenses can be centrally managed in one backup server, clients don’t have to be applied licenses individually.
- Works on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OSX. StoreGrid installations running on different operating systems are interoperable.