See All. Manage All. Service All.
Managed Services Platform Exclusively for IT Service Providers, with Fully Integrated NOC and Help Desk
About Managed Workplace
Managed Workplace remote monitoring and management (RMM) from Level Platforms delivers the most comprehensive monitoring, management and automation capabilities in the industry, allowing service providers to see and manage their customer’s entire IT environment while generating new recurring revenues, increasing product and services sales, and significantly lowering operating costs.
Available in On Premise and Cloud Editions, Managed Workplace also offers deep integration with leading professional service automation (PSA), antivirus and backup/disaster recovery (BU/ DR) solutions. The result is a powerful platform based on industry best practices that gives service providers a proven path to success combined with unparalleled flexibility in defining vendor partner strategies and customizing business operations.
Designed specifically for managed services providers (MSPs), Level Platforms offers optional Managed Workplace Network Operations Center (NOC) Services and Help Desk to complement our best-inclass RMM platform and form a comprehensive solution set. This combination of fully integrated products and services from Level Platforms allows service providers to see everything that happens in customer networks, manage issues as they arise and deliver
unparalleled support services.
Building on a unique hybrid agentless architecture and hundreds of policy modules for best practices monitoring and alerting, Managed Workplace gives service providers a complete view of their customers’ entire IT environment, including computers, security systems, telecommunications equipment, printing and imaging assets, cloud services, mobile devices and more. With a comprehensive Central Dashboard and over 80 predefined reports, service providers use Managed Workplace to quickly discover all IP-based assets, identify business opportunities, demonstrate deep technological insight to their clients, and efficiently conduct thorough network audits to win new business.
By coupling powerful management and automation features with the ability to collect, collate and alert on all the information needed to quickly identify and address issues across the customer network, Managed Workplace empowers service providers to deliver competitive, differentiated, high-quality IT services. Using Managed Workplace, service providers can remotely and efficiently optimize configurations and network settings, manage security, automate routine maintenance tasks, update patches, conduct diagnostics and remediation, offer print supply replenishment services and more.
The widespread success of Managed Workplace as an advanced remote management software platform and Level Platforms’ outstanding reputation for quality customer service combine to form the essential foundation for our Network Operation Center (NOC) and Help Desk Services. Fully integrated with the RMM platform, Managed Workplace NOC and Help Desk Services enable service providers to seamlessly extend and enhance their remote monitoring, remediation and support offerings with flexible, affordable, high quality, white label services including 24/7 managed services and technical support.
Managed Workplace RMM
Best Practices Monitoring and Alerting
- Get up-and-running with 24/7 best practices monitoring, alerting and management with our extensive and growing library of hundreds of comprehensive policy modules for local IT infrastructure and cloud services.
- Achieve deep monitoring of health, availability and performance.
- Receive immediate alert notifications on the things that matter, so you can resolve issues quickly.
- Use powerful group policies to streamline your operations and lower costs.
- Employ our fully integrated optional agent to complement our industry-leading agentless architecture for the ultimate in flexible deployment and total IT coverage. Comprehensive Asset Management
- Know what is happening at every customer site with continually updated, accurate and automatic discovery of detailed network assets for all technologies.
- Easily identify obsolete, underutilized and stressed assets, optimize con?gurations and identify project opportunities.
- Access powerful management features for software assets with license keys, hardware configurations and operating system parameters.
- Leverage out-of-band monitoring and management for Intel® vPro™ devices and resolve problems on otherwise unavailable machines. Boot an unavailable PC to the BIOS or to an image.
- Automatically collect device warranty information and generate alerts to be notified of impending expirations, so you can protect your clients’ critical infrastructure with extended warranties.
- Gather comprehensive data for mobile devices including smartphones and tablets.
Remote Control and Remote Management
- Create lightning-fast web-based connections from any computer to any Windows or network device at any customer site.
- Gain back-end access to end-user systems with a suite of remote tools to perform remote remediation of issues without interrupting work in progress.
- Fix problems instantly without having to open ports or ?rewalls.
- Avoid delays and security risks resulting from traditional remote control software’s reliance on external websites.
- Single click into any internal PC, server, network device or application web console.
- Leverage powerful desktop utilities for remote remedial and diagnostic tasks.
- Initiate Remote Assistance sessions to shadow Windows desktops, conduct live chat with the logged in user, and take control if required for both agent and agentless devices.
- View and manage alerts from your smartphone.
- Offer the Support Assistant system tray utility as your company’s brandable presence on managed Windows devices, with customizable communication and support options.
Managed Mobile Devices
- Monitor and manage all major smartphones and tablets with iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile operating systems.
- Collect and access complete asset information.
- Remotely configure devices including simple standardized implementation of customer security policies for company or BYOD devices.
- Track mobile device location.
- Remotely lock and wipe lost devices.
- Restrict access to visitors or former employees by automatically deploying new network access passwords. Managed Print Services
- Discover network printers and imaging devices automatically.
- Monitor, alert and report on printing and imaging assets.
- Respond rapidly to alerts and warning messages, including device status, paper jams, and consumable supply replenishment issues (toner, paper, fusers, drums, staples and more).
- Optimize ROI on print assets through increased device availability and reduced costs.
- Use the detailed information about page counts and consumable supplies to support cost-per-copy and automatic supply replenishment programs.
Cloud Services Monitoring and Management
- Monitor and manage websites—including external e-commerce sites—as well as popular cloud services that involve redirects or track user sessions and have credential requirements, including Office 365 and Google Docs.
- Accurately identify the source of performance issues—web server, cloud or elsewhere—by tracking, alerting and reporting on web request transaction times.
- Use prepackaged scripts to provide adds, moves and changes for popular cloud services such as Office 365.
- Monitor and manage virtual servers hosted in private or public clouds.
- Use Managed Workplace Power Plans to reduce overall energy consumption for individual and groups of devices.
- Apply automated rules to Windows devices to help customers reduce their operating costs and environmental footprint.
- Use enhanced control to optimize energy consumption against required device performance (including automatically powering down devices after hours) to prolong battery life for laptops and reduce associated noise in the working environment.
- Use extensive automated patching capabilities for Microsoft systems and software ensuring customer networks are protected with immediate patching direct from Microsoft.
- Con?gure patches for automated deployment or prior approval.
- Install, upgrade and patch third-party software.
Automation On Demand
- Automate your business with our comprehensive automation framework leveraging multiple standard scripting techniques and libraries. Easily assign automated tasks to multiple devices or groups to achieve major operational efficiencies.
- Schedule a task to run immediately, once on a specific date and time, on a recurring schedule, or if triggered by an alert.
- Schedule routine maintenance tasks such as running a de frag or checkdisk on a group of devices after hours on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Get instant views of task status and schedules with the powerful automation dashboard.
- Access our large and growing library of hundreds of popular scripts.
- Use our simple Quick Scripts service which delivers most custom scripts in 48 hours.
- Provide attractive and compelling standard and customized on-demand and scheduled reports.
- Produce professional customer-facing reports with your corporate brand for winning quarterly business reviews and customer meetings.
- Use predefined asset performance reports to identify and support product sale and project opportunities.
- Demonstrate immediate value to customers and prospects by addressing pain points identified by Network Audit reports which provide detailed insight into the customer’s entire IT environment. Deep Service Desk Integration and Collaboration
- Best-in-market deep integration with Autotask, ConnectWise, Tigerpaw, Salesforce.com and others.
- Easily integrate with Managed Workplace NOC and Help Desk to extend your service offering (or integrate with external NOCs or other service collaboration partners).
- Define unlimited user views and administrative rights for easy configuration of virtually any collaborative service scenario using point-and-click granular control of user roles and permissions.
- Integrate with leading third-party vendor applications, such as Symantec Backup Exec 2010.
- Use a single dashboard to get a complete picture of your Symantec Backup Exec environment and respond to issues from within Managed Workplace.
- Extend Operations Management with other vendors (coming soon).
- Build your business quickly based on the best practices of successful MSPs.
- Leverage award-winning free business support and technical training.
- Access the expertise of one of the largest MSP communities via our forums and continually updated, resource-rich Partner Portal.
- Rely on one of the most responsive and knowledgeable technical support teams in the industry.
- Ensure you are getting the greatest possible value from your technology investments with customized consulting, training and project management from Level Platforms Professional Services while freeing up internal staff for strategic projects.
Fully Integrated with Managed Workplace RMM
- You have access to the full capabilities of world-leading Managed
Workplace remote monitoring and management:
— Network Audits for unequaled sales results;
— Extensive reporting to verify services performed and identify sales opportunities;
— Optional customizable customer dashboard;
— Remote control and automation;
— Complete flexibility to define roles and permissions for total service coverage;
— Monitoring and reporting of all technology;
— Comprehensive view of all customer IT assets and new service opportunities;
— Full access to extensive Level Platforms Partner Program including Partner Portal, dedicated Partner Development Manager and more.
- NOC Engineers are experts in Managed Workplace technology and can transparently escalate issues to Level Platforms Technical Support if required.
- Managed Workplace policy modules define monitoring rules for assets managed by the NOC, ensuring operational best practices.
- Managed Workplace automation features extensively leveraged for consistent, reliable performance and low cost.
Synchronized Ticketing and Services Integration
- Synchronization of PSA and service desk solutions, including ConnectWise, Autotask, Tigerpaw, Salesforce.com and others allows seamless exchange, consolidation and escalation of case data from multiple service partners.
- All NOC and Help Desk ticket information is synchronized with your PSA for complete transparency, efficient tracking, problem resolution and accurate billing.
- Accessibility of synchronized information in multiple systems supports integration of your technicians with NOC and Help Desk staff
- Help Desk can automatically escalate issues to NOC or your technicians with comprehensive record of issues.
North America-Based Communications
- Every interaction with our NOC or Help Desk is with qualified North America-based staff.
- All Help Desk Technicians are highly trained North American staff with extensive customer facing experience.
- Fully customizable, white label Support Assistant icon on every managed workstation enhances your brand and allows end users to initiate instant communication with the Help Desk in the manner of their choice: toll-free phone, email, online chat, ticket creation, or by accessing your website.
- All NOC and Help Desk staff are either direct employees or qualified consultants operating under procedures and processes centrally defined and managed by Level Platforms.
- To meet specialized security requirements or customer preferences, all NOC services can be provided from North America by security-cleared staff.
- Level Platforms will provide project-based support as requested to assist you to meet customer demand.
- Automated and comprehensive daily and monthly reporting ensures full transparency on all issues.
- Level Platforms maintains a central triage so that all NOC and Help Desk issues can be actively managed to meet your expectations.
- During setup, Level Platforms works with you to identify and accommodate special customer requirements so we can match our service delivery to your clients’ SLAs and seamlessly maintain the existing partnerships and arrangements you have established.
- Shared ticketing and North American staff interaction ensures Level Platforms NOC and Help Desk operate as a seamless extension of your technical staff.
- All Help Desk subscribers receive a custom-branded desktop Support Assistant icon, email address, and unique 800 number access.
- Help Desk supports all end-user technologies including PCs, Macs, mobile devices, and the applications they use every day.
- Personalized Services Dashboard in the Level Platforms Partner Portal for access to custom reports, forms and brandable marketing material.
“RightResponse” Workflow Management
- Hundreds of detailed workflow procedures developed by our most experienced System Engineers ensure a consistent professional response to every alert, employing Managed Workplace automation wherever possible to maximize efficiency, performance and cost advantages.
- Commitment to continuous improvement means ongoing expansion of “RightResponse” database to ensure best practices for the broadest range of technologies.
- Workflow includes support for most Backup and Security platforms so you can choose the technologies you want to use, relying on Managed Workplace NOC to ensure they are managed to the highest standards.
|SERVICE||MANAGED WORKPLACE RMM SOFTWARE||MANAGED WORKPLACE NOC LEVEL 1—RESPOND||MANAGED WORKPLACE NOC LEVEL 2—RESOLVE|
|Deployment and Use of Managed Workplace Policy Modules for Monitoring and Alerting||•||•||•|
|Alert Notification||automated||live response||live response|
|Performance of Scheduled Maintenance Activities (against SLAs and SOPs)||•||•|
|Daily Service Summary Reporting||•||•|
|Monthly Service Summary Reporting||•||•|
|Advanced Problem Management||•|